How do your processes look for the following new patient systems in your clinic?May 26, 2021
While there are many systems you may have developed or inherited already into your medical practice, we here at Clinic Boost focus on the ones that help you grow the fastest:
0. a simple system for tracking, reporting & making decisions on new patient numbers.
The 5 Step New Patient Journey:
1. an exact system for managing the messages of both existing and potential new patients to the best of your ability.
2. an exact system for managing the calls & "walk-ins" of both existing and potential new patients to the best of your ability.
3. an exact system for managing the consultation & diagnostic sessions of both existing and potential new patients to the best of your ability.
4. an exact system for managing the treatment sessions of both existing and new patients to the best of your ability.
5. an exact system for increasing the reviews & testimonials of your patients to the best of your ability.
The 6 Sources of New Patients
6. an exact system for increasing the number of patients who refer others to your clinic.
7. an exact system for following up with all patients at each stage of the new patient journey to move them through the 5 stages.
8. an exact system for increasing the number and quality of partners who refer to your clinic.
9. an exact system for creating and managing your content online
10. an exact system for reaching out to potential patients who haven't heard about you yet using offline methods
11. an exact system for using paid advertising to reach the maximum amount of potential new patients.
Manage, Grow & Inspire Your Team
12. an exact system for attracting the best talent to get in touch with your clinic.
13. an exact system for verifying those who want to work with you.
14. an exact system for interviewing those best candidates to work with you.
15. an exact system for training those new people who you choose to hire in your clinic
16. an exact system for managing those who work in your clinic.
This list should hopefully trigger some thoughts and help you think about what systems you have in place, and the effectiveness of those systems.
Now, the question is which system should you implement first? Find out by doing free diagnostics here.